Tuesday, December 5, 2017

DANI IN THE MIDDLE OF SNOWHERE!

Dani was quite curious about the snow.  She'd never seen anything like it in her life!

 "Smells pretty good ackshully!" said she with surprise.


 "Is kinda cold an' makes my butt wet doe.  An' fur sum reason my whole body is shakin'!"


"I wondahs how far dis wite stuff goes." says she, treading lightly.



 "Oooooh!  Dis is a good place ta settle down.  Frum here I can sees wite stuff all ovah da place!"


"Is also a prime spot fur spyin' --Yay!" 


"Uh-oh!  Here comes Dada an' he looks like he's onna misshun."



"Misshun PAWSible accomplish'd.  Ovah an' out!"


 "We is home again, safe an' sound."


("Well mebbe dere's no sound, but yoo noes wot I mean.")

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good save Dada, brrrrr is not that much fun prtty Dani!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think that snow is going to take some getting used to for you, Dani!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dani....in my 14 years I've never wanted to touch the stuff; you are way braver than me; though I think dada
might have thought you were silly !! =^..*= dai$y ~~ ♥♥