Tuesday, July 4, 2017

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FROM DANI

Dani wants to help our American friends to celebrate their Independence Day.


So she has dressed up with a crown of red, white and blue stars on her head and a beautiful silver necklace with a circle pendant in red, white and blue gems.  She has also chosen a royal blue PURRse with red, white and blue embellishment to go along with everything else.

Dani just can't wait until tomorrow when she can go shopping in upstate New York.  There are lots of outlet stores there, you see.  She only has one problem.

"It's da X-Change rate" says she.  "I has Canadian monies and no mattah how much I spends in da U.S., I ain't gonna get any change.  Fur instance, today if I has a Canadian dollah, dey wood only gives me 77 cents fur it.  But if yoo gets a reely good deal, it's still worf it."


Today, though, Dani is all about celebrating the U.S. in all its glory because when a friend has a birthday, you want to do efurrything you can to make it a great one.  So ...




"I hopes it goes off wif a BANG!"

5 comments:

Marg said...

Oh Dani, you are so darn pretty. Thanks for the nice birthday wishes to our country. You all have a great day too.

The Island Cats said...

Thank you, Dani! We hope you all have a great day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was very sweet beautiful Dani! I hope your shopping is a huge success!!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

This is why my human likes shopping in Canada - she gets more for her U.S. buck!

pilch92 said...

Happy 4th beautiful Dani!