Monday, July 24, 2017

DANI: THE FLIP SIDE OF BLUE

Here's Dani in her green and white dress again.  This time she's out on the front steps.  She wants to show you more of her garden from a distance.

 "I luvs my bloo hydrangeas" she says ...


 "But at da same time itz hard fur me ta look at dem ...


 ... cuz dey makes me feel bloo, too."



 Things have started to look up, though, as Dani has realized it's all just a matter of CATitude.


"Yippee -- colour me happeh!!!" shouts Dani in glee.


"Sumtimes bloos kin be soooooooo peaceful."


4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You and your garden are so pretty!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Dani, you are prettier than mere flowers. Of any color. ;-)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars girl, please dont be sad because if I'm not mistaken mom can turn those
blues into pink !!! hugs from dai$y; your garden is FABulous ~ ♥♥

pilch92 said...

Blue is my favorite color. You look gorgeous in your dress Dani.